Recently, I’ve been obsessed with the mobile game Mystic Messenger. I’ll admit I had my reservations at first (I was never really one to play a dating game in the past), but I’m actually really intrigued by the story and character development!
As of writing this, I’ve finished Zen and Jumin’s endings. I plan on working on Yoosung, Jaehee, and finally 707 story lines next.
To help feed this obsession, I put together a quick cosplay tutorial on how I created my makeup look for MC. The greatest part about this look is that it can be applied to any anime character that has a natural look. Feel free to adjust the blush and lipstick colors to match your characters complexion. You can watch the tutorial below.
List of Products:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation – Y245 Soft Sand
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Cover FX Cream Concealer – G Medium
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Waterproof Concealer – Medium
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- LORAC Perfectly Lit Luminous Highlighter
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette Color Wheel – Iconic
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- LORAC Mega Pro Palette 2
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – Black
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof – Very Black
- Christina False Lashes – #62
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil – 3C Medium Natural Beige
I hope you found this look helpful! I plan on doing more anime makeup looks in the future, so let me know what characters you’d like me to recreate.
Connect with me >>