I’ve been playing Pokemon GO non-stop, so I thought it would be fun to do some super casual Pikachu cosplay this past weekend and dabble with some makeup.
Check out the results of my Pikachu makeup experiment:
– Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
– Smashbox Primer Water
– Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation
– It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
– COVER FX Cream Concealer
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer
– NYX Wonder Stick
– Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
– Elf Studio HD High Definition Powder
– Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
– LORAC Mega Pro Palette 2
– Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
– CoverGirl Lash Blast Waterproof
– Daiso False Lashes
– Be A Bombshell Red Lipgloss
– Sugarpill Eyeshadow Love+
– Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (unfilmed)
I wanted to go for something that was innocent and fresh looking as opposed to more costume.
Instead of literally drawing red circles for Pikachu’s cheeks, I opted to stain my cheeks red using a red lip gloss. A red lip stick or an actual red cheek stain would work as well. I made sure to top off my cheeks with a red eyeshadow so that the color would last longer. The same red eyeshadow was added to the lower lash line of each eye to tie the look together (please note if you have a red blush this can be used as well!).
Please note that this is NOT a sponsored video. All products used were purchased with my own money.