First, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
While I haven’t been cosplaying for a terribly long time, I’ve quickly fallen in love with this art form, and it has become a big part of my life in the past year. Sakura-Con 2014 was my first closet cosplay as Teemo from League of Legends, while Sakura-Con 2015 was the first time I actually made parts of my costume for Kurome from Akame Ga Kill.
Ultimately, I wanted to dedicate a space where I could document my love for this hobby in full.
Here’s what you can expect to see on my blog:
- Prop Write-Ups. Full write ups of the process I used to construct some of my cosplay props (e.g., Yordle Ears) with photos.
- Reviews. From circle lenses to wigs to cosplay costumes purchased online. I want to share my honest opinion–both good and bad.
- Convention Experiences. Ah! The super fun stuff! I’ll take you with me–vlog style–as I attend various anime, video game, and other nerdy conventions throughout the year. Below are the conventions I currently have on my radar for the rest of 2016:
- Anime Expo – July 1 -4 *
- PAX West – Date TBD (Late August, early September)
- Aki-Con – October 9/2-9/5*
- Summoners Con – Date TBD
* indicate a confirm convention
- More! The possibilities are almost endless. 😉
So please sit back, relax, and I hope you enjoy what’s to come. Feel free to let me know what you would be interesting in seeing. I am so excited to share my experiences. 😀
Connect with me>>